Apple has finally announced the much-awaited next generation iPhone 4S at the “Let’s Talk iPhone 4″ event. The design of the this new iPhone is same as of iPhone 4 released last year but it has something new inside. The specifications are changed but the look is same.
iPhone 4S Specifications vs iPhone 4 Specifications
Here are the features and specifications which are different from the previous model.
- iPhone 4S contains a new chip, A5. It’s a dual core graphics which means iPhone 4S is 7 times faster than iPhone 4. It can run some popular games which were previously available for xbox users only. In fact Infinity Blade 2 will be available for download on December 1st.
- iPhone 4S CPU is 2 times faster than iPhone 4S.
- Antenna position is changed. It can downloaded 14.4Mbps, even faster than iPhone 4.
- As predicted previously, iPhone 4S is a “World Phone”. It supports on both GSM and CDMA networks.
- Wow, iPhone 4S has got 8 megapixel camera now. That’s really huge improvement for photography lovers. It contains 60% more pixels than iPhone 4. The new camera sensor allows us to gather 73% more light than iPhone 4 model.
- Siri: the intelligent assistant that helps you to do things by asking is also available on iPhone 4S. With the help of Siri we can send messages, set reminder, writer event entries, call anyone, search anything on Instant Wikipedia, dictate anywhere. It works with all built-in apps and supports English, French and German languages.
Check out the picture quality in this image to compare the camera lenses of both iPhone models.
Here are the new pricing details on contract.
- iPhone 3GS Free on contract
- iPhone 4 8GB $99
- iPhone 4S 16 GB $199
- iPhone 4S 32 GB $299
- iPhone 4S 64 GB $399
iPhone 4S preorders start on October 7th and it will be released on October 14th.
We will post some high resolution images of iPhone 4S later.