Chronic Dev Team has just released a minor update in the form of Absinthe 2.0.1. This new version fixes the issues faced by some users where the jailbreak tool hangs and doesn’t respond for a very long time.
Absinthe 2.0.1 also brings some minor improvements. If you have successfully jailbroken your device with the very first release, you are not recommended to you this new version.
However, if you are still trying to get the iOS 5.1.1 untethered jailbreak on your device, you should install this new version. The jailbreak method is very simple. Everything is written in the readme file which you will find in the zipped folder. We have also created a simple How-To guide for Absinthe 2.0.1 here.
- Download Absinthe 2.0.1 for Windows (XP, Vista, Win 7)
- Download Absinthe 2.0.1 for Mac (10.5, 10.6, 10.7)
- Download Absinthe 2.0.1 for Linux (x86, x86_64)
Download Absinthe 2.0.4:
Chronic Dev Team has released a new and updated version of Absinthe which brings bug fixes and general improvements. Here are the download links for absinthe 2.0.4.
- Absinthe v2.0.4 MacOSX (10.5, 10.6, 10.7)
- Absinthe v2.0.4 Windows (XP/Vista/Win7)
- Absinthe v2.0.4 Linux (x86/x86_64)