PayPal gets a new version to support all those devices which has been updated upto iOS 4.0. Now PayPal version 2.3 is also compatible to iPad OS 3.2.1. This version bring many bug fixes with some improvements.
At last the splash screen at the start of app have been removed. Integration with Paypal servers is also improved to faster the login process.
PayPal’s mobile money application is the faster way to send money with your iPhone® to friends and family anytime, anywhere. It’s much easier than going to the ATM to withdraw cash, writing checks, and sending gifts the traditional way. And you can manage your PayPal account right from your mobile device. All of this with the security and protection you get from PayPal.
With Paypal 2.3 on iPhone 4, you can send cash gifts, repay a friend and collect money for a group gift. A little new “Bump” feature is also introduced which passes contacts when iphones touch.
What’s New In Version 2.3
• iOS 4.0 support!
• Removing splash screen on launch
• Faster login
• Minor bug fixes
- Download PayPal 2.3 for iPhone 4 and all iphones/iPads updated upto 4.0
- Download iOS 4.0 for your iPhone and iPad (official links) for manual update
- Learn how to update your iPhone/iPad to latest iOS 4.0 in 5 Steps
- Download iOS 4.0.1 for iPhone and iPad with signal strength correction
- Download iPad OS 3.2.1 for iPad