iOS 6.0.2 for iPad Mini and iPhone 5 Released by Apple
A new version iOS firmware iOS 6.0.2 is released for iPhone 5 and iPad mini devices. This new update fixes WiFi bug for these devices.
The official changelog issued by Apple is not very long. Here is what it reads:
“iOS 6.0.2 Software Update
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
• Fixes a bug that could impact Wi-Fi
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website:
As usual the new update is available through both channels: via Software Updater and via iTunes. Soon you will see a red badge on Settings app on your iPhone 5/iPad mini to inform you that the update has been pushed out for your device.
But if there is no red badge, you can manually install it by first downloading iOS 6.0.2 on your local storage and then by connecting your device with the latest iTunes.
Direct download Links:
- Download iOS 6.0.2 iPad mini WiFi (2,5)
- Download for iPad mini GSM (2,6)
- Get it for iPad mini CDMA (2,7)
- Grab it for iPhone 5,1 (model A1428, AT&T/Canada)
- And iPhone 5,2 (model A1429, all others)