On twitter many iPhone users are asking about the realness of white Verizon iPhone 4 picture which is floating around the web. It is to inform all those that it is a fake picture.
98% chances are that it is a photoshoped Verizon iPhone 4 and the remaining 2% chances indicate that it might be a cloned iPhone. Here is that Verizon iPhone 4 Photo without watermarks.
What’s on this image? [fake assumptions]:
1. The lack of a SIM card slot (Verizon doesn’t use SIM cards)
2. A new antenna design (Goodbye Antennagate)
3. The Verizon symbol as a network in the upper left of the screen.