Apple has finally announced the next generation iPhone 5 officially. Here are the official specification and features taken directly from the Apple’s event.
- 4″ Inch Taller. The width is same as it is in the case of iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S.
- More pixels.
- Thinnest and lightest iPhone. It’s 7.6mm thick and it’s weight is 112 gram. While comparing with iPhone 4S, its 18% thinner and 20% lighter.
- It’s 3266 ppi retina display.
- It has five row of icons and one row of dock icons.
- It supports GPRS, EDGE, EV-DO, HSPA, HSPA+, DC-HSDPA and LTE!
- HSPA+ is 21Mbps, DC-HSDPA is 42Mbps, and LTE is a max of 100.
- It contains new processor – the A6! 2X faster CPU and 2x graphics compared to the A5 — is this compared to the A5 or A5X?
iPhone 5 Battery Time (in hours):
iPhone 5 Camera Details:
We will update this post with more details.