iTunes 10.4.1 has just been released by Apple bringing fixes for minor bugs and performance related issues. iTunes 10.4.1 is available for download from Apple’s iTunes download page for both Mac and Windows machines.
This update also fixes a problem in iTunes 10.4 where it takes longer than usual time to open when your Mac wakes after sleep. It also resolves the issues of unresponsiveness.
The complete changelog notes from Apple are:
- Fixes a problem where the media keys on some third-party keyboards work inconsistently with iTunes
- Addresses issues with adding artwork to songs and videos
- Resolves an issue which may cause iTunes to become unresponsive when purchasing an HD movie
- Fixes a problem where iTunes may take longer than expected to open after waking your Mac from sleep
- Addresses issues with VoiceOver support
In case you are not following the updates, Apple has also seeded iTunes 10.5 beta 6 to developers for testing. iTunes 10.5 contains the support for iOS 5 beta releases. The final and public build of both, iTunes 10.5 and iOS 5 will be released next month.
Download iTunes 10.4.1:
Download iTunes 10.4.1 for Mac and for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows machines from iTunes download page free.
Want automatic updates? Subscribe to our RSS feed
Get Email Updates
sent directly to your inbox!