This comparison chart among JailbreakMe, Greenpoison and Limerain will answer the commonly asked questions by those iPhone/iPod/iPad users who are new to jailbreaking.
At one glance you can see which jailbreak tool supports which iOS version and iDevices. Moreover, you can also know wether the jailbreak is tethered or untethered and what type of exploit is used in the jailbreak.
This chart was published before the release of Greenpoison. But Greenpoison is out now and it is based on Limerain exploit instead of SHAtter exploit which has been saved for next jailbreak.
Comparison after the release of Greenpoison:
Comparison before the release of Greenpoison:
You might also like to read these post for more details:
- All About GreenpoisOn: Release Date, Untethered and Supported Devices
- Download Limerain to Jailbreak iPad on iOS 3.3.2
- How to Jailbreak iPhone 4 on iOS 4.1 with Limera1n [Tutorial]
- Limera1n Beta 3 Released to Support iPhone 3GS New Bootrom Jailbreak on iOS 4.1 [How To]
- All Posts Tagged with JailbreakMe