Do you have to wait a little longer to see the homescreen after rebooting your jailbroken device? Evasi0n 1.5 is now available to reduce the boot-up time. Cydia packages list is also updated in this version.
There are two types of users right now, those who are using already jailbroken iPhone/iPad and those who just restored fresh stock iOS 6.1.2.
If you used the previous version of evasion 1.4, you don’t need to download v1.5 and rejailbreak your phone. All you have to do is to refresh the Cydia and install evasi0n 6.0-6.1.2 Untether version 0.4-1.
In the other category those users are included who either restored fresh stock firmware .iPSW file or updated their devices through Over the Air Updater. If you used OTA method for update, you are suggested to install fresh iOS using iTunes after performing a back up. After that download the latest evai0n 1.5 and follow the instructions which you’ll see during the process.
Download evasion 1.5 for Windows | Mac | Linux
Here is the complete changelog for all the versions:
- Improved boot-up time.
- Updated included Cydia package list.
- Support for 6.1.2.
- Support for 6.1.1 on the iPhone 4S.
- Disable OTA updates.
- Correct timezone issue in evasi0n binary if client fails to correct it.
- prevent Weather app from appearing on iPads.
- mitigated the long reboot issue.
- fix issue with not working after connecting multiple iOS devices
- fix blinking of the jailbreak instructions on OS X.
- codesigned Mac app.
- first public release
Do you see any improvements after using this version? Please let us know in the comments section below.