Apple released a new firmware iOS 4.0.1 for iphones only with a minor change in the formula to determine signal strength. No more changes are announced officially.This update has changed the size of signal bars to display on iphone. Now the first three bars look taller. Earlier many users reported that they are getting poor service after they upgraded to iOS 4.0.
On the other side iPad also gets new firmware 3.2.1. This update for ipad brings many improvements and bug fixes. If you have jailbroken your iPad with Spirit, don’t update to this firmware because new 3.2.1 version is not jailbreabale yet.
The important changes are:
- Improved WiFi connectivity
- Fixed the issue that could prevent copy and paste of single-page PDF attachments in mail
- Resolved video playback freeze issue
- Adding Bing as an option for safari search field
- Improved reliability of video out
Download Links for iOS 4.0.1 and iPad 3.2.1:
- Download iOS 4.0.1 for iPhone 4
- Download iOS 4.0.1 for iPhone 3GS
- Download iOS 4.0.1 for iPhone 3G
- Download iPad 3.2.1