Here comes a new beta for developers. iOS 7.1 beta 5 is just seeded to developers in order to test the new changes and get the feedback and reports regarding any further bugs and enhancements. Apparently two changes are observed in today’s beta. One is about Siri and another is about Keyboard.
Apple has added new natural-sounding Siri voices for English (Australia), English (UK), Chinese and Japanese. They have also redesigned the Caps and Shift keys of Keyboard.
Download iOS 7.1 beta 5:
iOS 7.1 is available for download from the iOS Dev Portal, but only registered developers are allowed to install the update. It is also available in the form of Over the Air update if you are running one of previous betas. But in case you want to get the direct download links, here are those.
- iPad Air (Model A1474)
- iPad Air (Model A1475)
- iPad mini (Model A1489)
- iPad mini (Model A1490)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1458)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1459)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1460)
- iPad mini (Model A1432)
- iPad mini (Model A1454)
- iPad mini (Model A1455)
- iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (Model A1453, A1533)
- iPhone 5s (Model A1457, A1518, A1528, A1530)
- iPhone 5c (Model A1456, A1532)
- iPhone 5c (Model A1507, A1516, A1526, A1529)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1428)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1429)
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 4 (GSM Rev A)
- iPhone 4 (GSM)
- iPhone 4 (CDMA)
Expiry Date of iOS 7.1 Beta 5:
As you know every beta release from Apple has an expiry date, meaning after that date either you have to install the new beta or the latest public build. According to iH8sn0w, this release will expire on Monday, April 14, 2014 at 12AM GMT.
We will update you if we find more changes in it.
Here are few more changes we got to know about iOS 7.1 beta 5.
1) In the calendar list-view togger is now bolder than the previous version.
2) When purchasing a single song in the iTunes Radio, there is a new button to buy the whole album along with the option to buy single song.
3) The “Motion” option to disable the parallax effect in wallpapers in now renamed as “Perspective Zoom”.
4). And the most importantly from jailbreak perspective, the more exploits used in Evasi0n 7 has been fixed in this beta version. Apple fixed some exploits in iOS 7.1 beta 4 and now one more is fixed in today’s release, as told us by iH8sn0w. The official evad3rs team is still silent on this matter as they have decided not to comment on any beta release. So we don’t think there will be any update of evasi0n7 to support iOS 7.1 beta 5.