Today Microsoft has released a new app called Photosynth for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices. Photosynth lets you create panoramic photos. With it you can capture 360 degree in all directions to create spectacular images.
Moreover this app also allows you to uploaded the photos to Facebook or attach them with Bing maps. Here are the main features of this app:
- See your panorama take shape as you capture them with INTERACTIVE CAPTURE
- Look and capture in all directions with FULL-SPHERE PANORAMAS
- See the final panorama right away with fast ON-DEVICE PROCESSING
- Sharp, high-resolution results with the ADVANCED IMAGE STITCHING ENGINE
- Panoramas are always available to view and share from the ON-DEVICE LIBRARY
- Zoom, pan, stretch, and view in landscape or portrait with our IMMERSIVE VIEWER
- Save as many panoramas as you want and view them online at PHOTOSYNTH.NET
Photosynth is available free for download from AppStore. It requires iOS 4.0 or later to work properly.