Snowbreeze 2.7, a popular jailbreak tool for windows users, has just been released. Snowbreeze 2.7 can now create custom iOS 4.3.3 .iPSW files for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod Touch 3G and iPod Touch 4G while preserving the baseband. It can also cook custom iOS 4.2.8 firmware file which can be restored on Verizon iPhone 4 to get untethered jailbreak while running on iOS 4.2.8.
The official changelog for Snowbreeze 2.7 reads as follows:
PwnageTool + redsn0w was updated to i0n1c’s latest 4.3.3 untether binaries.
This new sn0wbreeze release includes those untether binaries.
- Now Supports iOS 4.3.3 [untethered] (except iPad 2)
- Now Supports iOS 4.2.8 [untethered] (Verizon iPhone 4 users)
- Multitasking Gestures are enabled in the Settings app as usual.
- ultrasn0w works with previous working baseband thanks to today’s update.
- Verizon iPhone 4 basebands now get updated [GSM versions not affected].
- Animated boot logos work as usual.
Download Snowbreeze 2.7
iPhone Dev Team has already updated Ultrasn0w for iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS users to unlock iOS 4.3.3 provided the baseband is still unlockable. The step by step jailbreak guide is same as mentioned in previous Snowbreeze 2.6 version.
Stay tuned to this site for more news on unlock and jailbreak.
Snowbreeze D/L link (in hotfile) is dead.
Thanks for pointing it out… Here is the working download link for Sn0wbreeze 2.7.3, which is the latest one, http://hotfile.com/dl/117635913/97ab504/sn0wbreeze-v2.7.3.zip.html