A redesigned TinyUmbrella with new UI has been released. TinyUmbrella v 4.1.8 lets you to save the SHSH blobs of iPhone 4 so that you can downgrade to previous iOS version any time.
You can also use TinyUmbrella to upgrade the iPhone 4 while preserving the baseband. Head over to this post for more details how to update iPhone 4 without changing the baseband.
The new changes in TinyUmbrella v4.1.8 are:
- Totally redesigned UI for all platforms (inspired by chpwn refined by me)
- Original artwork by iOPK of Chronic Dev Team
- Spinny Icon code (thanks to technomage)
- Quaqua look and feel (sorry mac only due to license restrictions)
- Much cleaner look and feel all around
- Known Devices!
- Now all devices detected by TinyUmbrella are saved for future use!
- You can remove them as well :) (Right click -> delete from history)
- You can save SHSH with known devices as well (No more requirement for the device to be connected)
- Recovery Devices
- If you connect a device in recovery mode you can still kick it out of recovery (Right click -> Kick out of recovery)
- Save SHSH now saves ALL SHSHs available at Cydia with one button press!
- Change SHSH save directory
- Proxies (Web and Socks) for those that need them!
- Better port 80 detection.
Note: This version saves only iPhone 4 SHSH blobs. iPhone 3G and 3GS users are advised not to try this tool to save SHSH blobs for their idevices because it won’t work.
- Download TinyUmbrella v4.1.8 for Win
- Download TinyUmbrella v4.1.8 for OSX
- Download TinyUmbrella v4.1.8 for Linux
You might also like to read these posts: