Gmail offers to synchronize your gmail contacts with a lot of devices and iPad has also been included in the list. Here is a very simple method for this which requires only iPad and iTunes.
- Connect your iPad with your PC and iTunes will open automatically. If iTunes doesn’t pop up, open it manually.
- In the left column of iTunes, locate you iPad under devices.
- Click on Info Tab and check the Sync Address Book Contacts option
- Now further check the Sync Google Contacts and click on configure.
- Click on Agree to agree with the terms of Google Contacts.
- Enter your gmail account information and the sync will start in no time.