Surprisingly, evad3rs team has just released its evasi0n iOS 7 jailbreak for all devices. While everyone was thinking that there was no important progress regarding the latest jailbreak, but the team was secretely working hard to bring the new tool before Christmas.
iOS 7 jailbreak, Evasi0n, is compatible for iOS 7.0. iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3 and iOS 7.0.4. The following devices can be jailbroken with it:
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPad Air
- iPad mini
- iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 5
The jailbreak process and method is very simple, as it was in the previous versions. There is only one USB cable, a PC and this software is required.
How to Jailbreak iOS 7 with evasi0n?
Step 1: First of all back up your device using iTunes, so that you don’t lose any data during jailbreak process, though such chances are very rare.
Step 2: Now connect your device with PC.
Step 3: Launch evasion 7.
Step 4: Click on Jailbreak and follow the instructions.
When your device restarts, your device is jailbroken.
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you’ll always be able to recover your data.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it’s safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
- If you get an error on OS X 10.8 saying that evasi0n can’t be opened, control-click (or right-click) the app and on the revealed context menu, choose ‘Open.’ On the ensuing dialogue box, choose ‘Open’ as well.
Download evasi0n for iOS 7.0.4
Evasi0n 7 v1.0.1 is now available for download. It removed Chinese TaiG store and also adds support for upcoming Mobile Substrate version. Here are the downloads.
You can also get this new update from Cydia store if the device is earlier jailbroken with the very first v1.0.1 release.
Evasi0n7 1.0.3 is now available for download which is the latest version yet. You can find here what’s changed in this Evasi0n version.
I have updated my iphone 4 to ios 7.1.2. Is there still no jailbreaker for it? I haven’t been able to activate my phone since then. Thanks in advance. :)
Activation is another thing, while jailbreking is another. If you want to jailbreak your iPhone, here is the guide. https://www.shoutpedia.com/jailbreak-ios-7.1.2-untethered-using-pangu/
Thanks for finally talking about > Download Evasi0n7 iOS 7
Jailbreak for Windows and Mac < Liked it!
Hola! I’ve been reading your site for a
long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you
a shout out from Austin Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the
I have finally jailbroken my iPad mini Retina without any issues.