An updated version of psx4droid, v1.7, has been released to bring many improvements and enhancements. For those who don’t know, psx4droid is a Sony PlayStation Emulator for high-end android mobiles.
psx4droid v1.7 runs and scales the PlayStation games like a charm. You can watch the videos after the break showing the games running on android mobiles with psx4droid.
The latest psx4droid version brings following new changes:
– Twisted Metal 2, Bushido Blade 1/2, and Alone in the Dark – One Eyed Jack Revenge now runs much faster.
– Fear Effect and Legend of Legaia now playable.
– Changed the vsync timings slightly. Enough to make existing save states *possibly* respond to performance differently than if loading from a fresh state…again.
– Edited the SPU so mono mixing no longer causes pops and clicks. May reduce sound volume.
– Edited the root counters.
– Sound now works in many movie scenes where it didn’t before such as in FF IX.
– Parasite Eve 2 and Vagrant Story requires the “div counter” setting to be enabled now.
– Included Therev29’s guide in the Help setting.
You can purchase this app from the android market for your compatible android phone.