An updated version of psx4droid, v1.7, has been released to bring many improvements and enhancements. For those who don’t know, psx4droid is a Sony PlayStation Emulator for high-end android mobiles.
psx4droid v1.7 runs and scales the PlayStation games like a charm. You can watch the videos after the break showing the games running on android mobiles with psx4droid.
The latest psx4droid version brings following new changes:
– Twisted Metal 2, Bushido Blade 1/2, and Alone in the Dark – One Eyed Jack Revenge now runs much faster.
– Fear Effect and Legend of Legaia now playable.
– Changed the vsync timings slightly. Enough to make existing save states *possibly* respond to performance differently than if loading from a fresh state…again.
– Edited the SPU so mono mixing no longer causes pops and clicks. May reduce sound volume.
– Edited the root counters.
– Sound now works in many movie scenes where it didn’t before such as in FF IX.
– Parasite Eve 2 and Vagrant Story requires the “div counter” setting to be enabled now.
– Included Therev29’s guide in the Help setting.
You can purchase this app from the android market for your compatible android phone.
Your style is very unique compared to other folks I’ve read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you’ve got the opportunity,
Guess I will just bookmark this blog.
Actually when someone doesn’t understand then its up to other users that they will help, so here it happens.