Skype brings an update to its popular app for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices with a much-anticipated feature “Video Calls”. With Skype 3.0 you can make video calls from Skype to Skype over 3G and WiFi.
The video calling feature is available for all idevices. Even those devices which don’t have camera like iPod Touch 3G and iPad can also receive the videos from other users.
Here is what’s new in this update:
- Make Skype to Skype video calls on WiFi and 3G*
- Call Skype desktop users (Mac OS X or Windows) and other iPhone users.
- Two-way video calls supported on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 4th gen.
- Receive only video supported on iPad and iPod touch 3rd gen, with no camera.
- Make video calls in portrait and landscape.
- Skype video calling requires iOS 4.0 or above
- Download Skype having Video Calling feature for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch free from iTunes.
my ipod touch 3g can’t receive the video, anyone know why?