WordPress Client for iPhone/iPod gets an update to support the newly launched iOS 4. WordPress is the most popular blogging platform and this blog/site is also running on wordpress. This new releaes also supports the multitasking feature of iOS 4. Now you can write blog posts and do other things at the same time like browsing, emailing etc.
If you have not updated your device to iOS4, you can do it in five easy steps. For multitasking quickly tap on the homescreen and it will bring up the hidden dock showing all the apps running in background. In new iOS 4 you can also make folders to arrange your apps like WordPress and games according to your choice and need.
The new features announced in WordPress 2.5 for iPhone are:
- New Add Blog feature adds all of your WordPress.com blogs in one easy step
- Better handling of drafts in progress when quitting the app
- Performance enhancements, UI improvements, and bug fixes
- Supports fast app switching in iOS 4.
- Optimized for the Retina Display on iPhone 4.
You can download the WordPress 2.5 for iOS 4 free from iTunes.